Monday, March 19, 2007

ThE MoNtH WhIcH I HaD HaPpInEsS N SaDnEsS In My LiFe...

Helo people. Wassup everybody ???!!! Hope u all having a great time. Anyway, I have a lot of stuffs 2 tell what happen during this month... In this month, many things happen in my life. Got some happiness n sadness days... Ok let's start from my office k... hmmm... Let's see.. Ahhh !! In my office, I'm having a great time. In tis month, we r allowed to got out frm the office 2 do sum social work in the places such as Lighthouse, Lightworks, Bright Sparks, Community Aids Service Centre n much more... WOW! This social work is to help the marginalised poor people, drug addicts, children n etc.... Sometimes, it makes me think bout my reality in my life. Sometimes, i grumble to my parents or siblings if I dont get the stuffs. Although I get the stuf, I wont appericiate it. But when I help the poor people whom didnt have food or homeless in Lighthouse which Vincent n Bele are the backbone of this centre, I realize that we must be thankful 2 God 4 the living things we had mw n 4 eva. I also learned how to be a caring, helpful, and thankful person through the poor marginalised people. Then, we went to Lightworks the 2nd part where we have 2 clean up the graveyards in Western Road. Some of the families couldnt cum 2 visit or clean up thier loved ones graveyard so they ask Vincent to clean up their loved one graves. Vincent came down n ask our volunteers whom working in the PDYN to give a hand.When I was cleaning, I think bout my loved ones whom my grandma's graveyard in Ipoh. My relatives didnt have the time to clean up her grave and I feel bad coz I couldnt go there coz I'm staying faraway. But someday, I'll do go 2 my gramma's grave n clean up by myself. Hmmm.... The next day we wen 2 Cathedral Holy Spirit to clean up the church. We had a great time there. I'ts makes feel nice and a great oppurnity to clean up the church. (It's my 1st time cleaning up the church)hehehehe... :) I think i'll better stop here..... See u In My Next Blog... Bye...<<>>

No comments: