Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CoNtInUoS of ThE MoNtH WhC I HaD HaPpInEsS n SaDnEsS In My LiFe...


Hey im back... Hmm... In my last blog, I written some stuffs bout my experience in the lighthouse n lightworks. Now i'm goin to tell you people bout my the best,bester and the besters experience in PAG TAPAH CAMP... YIPEE!!! This camp was a blast n wonderful camp I ever experience it. The people in Tapah are really greatlah... The camp was held on the 10-12 March 2007... the participants was very excited for this camp and they are such a loving n friendly people... After the registration, we had our ice-breaking... It's was a great skit which done by our team members.. The participants had an awesome time during the ice-breaking wit lots of action songs n etc.. After that, we had our contribution and expectation for this camp... Most of the participants told that they'll get more frenz, pray well n etc.. Later then, we had our greatest games 'The Captain Ball" our PAG traditional game... It's was really fun and also it brings us more closer wit the participants.. I felt the bond between me and the participants and i was having a great time with this youths.

No comments: