Thursday, February 22, 2007

ThE DaY ThAt FrIeNdShIp CaMe 2 Me... :)


Hello again.. it's been a long time since my last blog.. Anywhere, many things happen in my life in this few days.. Lets start with my working life.. In my office, we had a lot of fun during this past days.. First, it was my 18th BIRTHDAY which fall on 6th of February.... I celebrated with my workmates with a great suprise with my very own birthday cake YEAH !!! :) (THE CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE) Yummy!!! It's was the greatest n happiest birthday I ever had in my life.... Next, I had a session of FRIENDSHIP which were conducted by Edmond & Helena. They taught me so much about friendship such as, the different levels of Friendship, The Important Qualities of Friendships and lots more... Then, we had sharing about our past experiencences on our friendship in our daily lives... I shared my experieced of friendship with alicia (The Greatest Companion 4 Me which was sent by GOD)... She was the best n the bestest friend in my life... She was always there 4 me in good or bad times.. There are times which I've failed to see that! But I'm glad towards the end of her life... I've realised how important she was to me... She's nw in the arms of our Lord... She'll always be in my heart... Eternal rest, grant to alicia, O Lord and let the perpetual light shine upon her, may her soul rest in peace.. Amen...

No comments: